วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 17 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

My terrifying day

        April 3, 2010,was a terrifying day for me. It was 1:30 on a Saturday night in Thailand.  I was playing my computer game at living room. My parents slept in their bedroom. Suddenly ,the electricity was off. Everything were stopped and it’s very quite and very dark. I tried to found flashlight on my desk but it was missing. I was very afraid but still tried to found its. Finally ,I still didn’t found my flashlight and sat on my chair. When I was sitting on my chair for a few minutes ,the electricity was on. My father get off his bedroom and said to me “What are you doing ? It’s too late!!” My father was very angry. Next day I had lessen pocket money for day because I went to my bedroom too late. It was a terrifying day.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น